Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
$1NZD or more
This audio track guides you through a practice of intoning healing sounds for the key energy centres of your body. You can join in with the intoning of the sounds along with the audio or you can simply listen to the track and be guided by your senses.
The way this track has been created allows you to tailor your practice e.g. using any well known sacred sounds. Or you can create your own practice utilising the sounds of your choice.
Common sounds that are used for intoning are vowel sounds such as AH, EH, EE, OH OO, EYE, AYE or you can choose to hum or intone OM.
Deepen your practice: Ways you can explore
- Use different sounds for each energy centre
- Use the same sound for each energy centre
- Use the same pitch or different pitch for each energy centre
- Try a different intention for each practice
- Notice if there is a difference if you start from the top of your head and work your way down to the base energy centre and vice versa
released May 4, 2020
All background music featured in this video has been created, produced, and arranged by Yee Ley Lau)